Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cool Moments...


If for some reason you are a person who has stumbled across this blog due to extreme bordem or unability to sleep you may have read at times my challenge to enjoy the snap shot God moments that unfold right before our eyes. This morning when I got back from the gym was one of those moments. Usually when I get home the troops, Mom, Max and Emily, are still in bed. This morning they were all in the kitchen. My kids were sitting at their table coloring in their books, yeah, that right, in their books, not on the wall, not on the cat, in their books. That wasn't the best part. The best part was my wife, just racing around the house with them because they asked her. My super wife, is not only an incredible friend to me and amazing support, but she is an amazing mother to our two kids.

Everytime I see my wife, Pam, with our kids it is a powerful reminder of how truly selfless and loving she is. Even at 7am with sleep still in her eyes she can lose herself and serve our kids, just because they asked her to race and she knew it would make them smile. The snap shot came in the realization that she has and continues to do that for me. When I told her God was calling me into full time ministry she quit her lucrative career job and became a teacher so that she could have the time to be more involved in my ministry. When I told her that I felt God was moving us away from the only place she ever knew as home, she encouraged me to follow God's leading. When I told her that God was telling me to leave the highest paying securest job I ever had to start a church, she said let's go. These are just some of the moments, there have been too many to list, but today when I heard my wife respond to our kids request as hard as it may be to believe I thought of all the times throughout our marriage, that in my own way, I have said "let's race", and she confidently grabbed my hand and we were off. To my beautiful wife, in the words of Max, let's race...I love you!

So if you are not asleep yet, and you're still reading let me encourage you once again to enjoy those snap shot God moments. I am telling you they are a jolt to the heart and fuel for the soul. Just a another crazy rambling! God Bless.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet, north face, hogan, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, mulberry, burberry outlet online, hollister, michael kors outlet, air force, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, ugg boots, vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, true religion jeans, ralph lauren uk, oakley pas cher, coach outlet, sac guess, vans pas cher, replica handbags, michael kors, converse pas cher, tn pas cher, lacoste pas cher, north face, lululemon, true religion jeans, michael kors, burberry, nike air max, michael kors outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, timberland, nike air max, michael kors, ray ban uk, ugg boots, nike free run uk, nike blazer, nike roshe, nike air max, michael kors, new balance pas cher, michael kors outlet, hermes, hollister pas cher

Unknown said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, moncler, canada goose, pandora charms, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, ugg boots uk, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, karen millen, canada goose outlet, moncler, bottes ugg, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, swarovski, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, links of london, louis vuitton, coach outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet

menna said...

شركات تعقيم المنازل من كورونا
شركات تعقيم ضد كورونا في عجمان