Tuesday, February 3, 2009

List-o-mania

It's list-o-mania time...come on you know you love it. I thought I would list the things that I am truly loving in this season. These are in no particular order...

My Wife...the Boss Lady---she is just incredible. She is an
amazing mom, a wonderful wife and a true friend. I love watching my wife with our kids, it is such a powerful picture of her genuine love for me. She truly is a precious gift.


My Son, Max---I am amazed everyday at how God's grace is at work in and thru his life. A year ago my son because of his autism lived in almost a cloud, today he is the life of the party. He is talking, engaging, laughing. I feel so humbled to be his dad.

My daughter, Emily...the Queen Bee---she is just a trip. I can not believe that God could pack such sas in such a little body. I love her strong personality and her fearless spirit. I can't help but to wonder what God is going to do with her life. I love that she always wants me to rock her to sleep. I wish I could just freeze frame those moments.

LA Fitness...I would have never thought that working out at 5:30am could be so much fun. The reality is that it is not, but I am grateful for the circle of friends that I get to share life with at the gym.

Seeing the activity of God in the lives of others---in this season God has given me front row seats to see His transforming power in the lives of men. It has been a blast meeting with men who are holding fast to Christ and are pursuing Him with wreckless abandon. This just pumps me up!

God's Word---I am truly enjoying my quiet time with the Lord. God has been revealing so much over these last few weeks. It has been painful at times as He reveals areas of my life that need to change, but it has been overwhelmingly refreshing.


Love Dare---if you're married. Do yourself and your marriage a favor, GO GET THIS BOOK NOW! Seriously, you shouldn't even be reading this sentence, stop it. You should be looking for your keys and heading to the book store. My wife and I are truly enjoying this Love Dare challenge.


You made me; you created me.Now give me the sense to follow your commands. May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy,for I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:73

No comments: