Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Twelves years ago I married my best friend and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. It has been an incredible journey and I continue to see the goodness of God through the eyes and life of my wonderful wife. She is an amazing wife and incredible mom to our two kids. When I look back over the last 12 years I can not help but to think of all of the sacrifices that she has made for our family. I can't help but to think of all her continued support that she extends to me as I pursue God's call. I can't help but to think of all the laughter, tears and special moments we have shared together. I can't help but to think of all the crossroads we have experienced and storms of life we have endured through the grace of God together.

My wife is such a refuge for me. She makes our house a home and a place I can not wait to return to after I leave for work. Pam's smile, her genuine faith in the Lord, her concern for others are only some of the things that I appreciate about her more and more with every passing day.

I love that my wife allows me to be me, but loves me enough to never allow me to settle. I love that my wife believes as I do that God is our greatest need and our greatest treasure so we should make Him our greatest pursuit. I love that even though she is extremely busy she always has time for others. I love that she never tires of getting down on the floor with our kids to play and be silly with them. I love that even when I fail to see God's beauty in a situation she can quickly remind me of it. I love that regards how hard or difficult a sacrifice that we need to make to follow God's leading she has always been willing to follow me. I could go on, but I'll just say I am so grateful to God for His wonderful gift. I look forward to the days ahead...Happy Anniversary Pam! I Love You Crazy!

4 comments:

Erika said...

i wrote it on FB but im just now reading everyone's blog! so again...happy anniversary guys!!!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, louis vuitton, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, replica watches, louboutin, christian louboutin outlet, air max, gucci outlet, air jordan pas cher, nike roshe run, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, jordan shoes, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, michael kors, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany jewelry, nike free, louboutin pas cher, sac longchamp, ugg boots, tiffany and co, burberry

Unknown said...

kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, lacoste pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors, michael kors, timberland, vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, coach outlet, true religion jeans, oakley pas cher, burberry outlet online, nike roshe, michael kors outlet, nike air max, true religion jeans, coach outlet, new balance pas cher, nike free run uk, north face, michael kors outlet, sac guess, north face, nike air max, michael kors, lululemon, coach purses, michael kors, hogan, burberry, mulberry, nike air max, hollister, converse pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, replica handbags, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, ugg boots, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer, ugg boots, hermes, hollister pas cher, air force

Unknown said...

reebok shoes, hollister, soccer shoes, ralph lauren, gucci, babyliss, lululemon, herve leger, louboutin, birkin bag, lancel, jimmy choo shoes, nike huarache, bottega veneta, soccer jerseys, vans shoes, hollister, baseball bats, new balance, ghd, iphone cases, nike air max, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, north face outlet, vans, ray ban, timberland boots, p90x workout, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, wedding dresses, nike roshe, hollister, asics running shoes, longchamp, celine handbags, instyler, oakley, nfl jerseys, mcm handbags, converse outlet, beats by dre, mont blanc, valentino shoes, nike trainers, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, nike air max