Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Going Away Party


Yesterday the staff of Summit threw a going away/appreciation party for my wife, Pam. Since day one of Summit my wife has played a huge role and an integral part of this ministry. In fact outside of the members of the Leadership Team up until yesterday, she was the longest tenured employee we had. And as grateful as I am for her hard work in keeping up with and maintaining the accounting for our ministry and for the many ministries we are connected with, I am much more grateful for a wife who has always supported me and encouraged me to do what God has called me to do.

The office for me will not be the same, but I am absolutely ecstatic that my wife will have the liberty and margin to be more engaged in the lives of our kids, in our community and in the lives of the women that God has placed in her path. I am so thankful for a godly wife.

3 comments:

Erika said...

oh wow I didnt know she was leaving but maybe now she can have more time for playdates! YAY :) K loves to play w new friends!

Ebay Clone said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good

read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Ebay Clone Software

Mobile Unlock Code said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Blackberry Phones Unlock Code