Sunday, March 9, 2008

Great Day!



I love being a pastor and I love working and serving at Summit. God has been so gracious to me to give me this amazing opportunity. I am always amazed at how God can break even the hardest hearts and open the eyes of those who desperately need to see the light of His salvation, and experience the depth of His forgiveness. Today we had a great day of services. God was truly at work and moving in the hearts of those that were there. It was just one of those days that you really stand amazed by God's goodness and glory.




Then this afternoon we were able to celebrate life change through baptism. It was awesome. It was truly a powerful time to celebrate with these individuals who have placed their faith in Christ and were making their decision to follow Him public through baptism. I left the location of our baptism just thanking God for the amazing privilege to serve Him and partner with Him in this ministry. My prayer is that God would continue to exalt Himself and draw many more, every man, woman and child, to a saving knowledge of who He is through His Son Jesus Christ.

No comments: