Monday, June 8, 2009

Great Weekend Away...


I enjoyed a great weekend away in South Carolina for my niece's graduation. I wished my wife and kids could have joined me, but I was grateful for the opportunity to reconnect with my folks, my sister and brother. I haven't seen my brother and his family in over a year and the same goes for my sister and her family. It was great to hang out and enjoy each other's company. One of the things that I love the most about my family is that when we are together you can always bet there is going to be a lot of laughing. The family that laughs together stays together, that's not biblical or tested but its worked for us. Having times like we did this weekend have been less frequent than any of us would want or hope for, but I was glad that we did maximize this wonderful reunion. I am grateful for godly parents, a wonderful older sister and a great big brother.

I am proud of my niece who graduated high school this past week and whose
accomplishment brought us all together. I pray that God will continue to move in and through her life. As she begins this next chapter of her life, my hope is that she will hold fast to Christ and allow Him to guide her steps daily. My nephew also graduated middle school, which if you remember that time in your life is no easy feat. I look forward to see what God does in his life, I can't help but to believe ministry is going to be a part of his future. His heart is bent towards it, it is truly awesome to see. I am also blessed with a five year old niece, who is hysterical. I can not believe how big she is getting. She is so smart, beautiful and has such a wonderul personality. I enjoyed my time watching her play, listening to her talk and interacting with her. God may you continue to bless my little niece.

It was a great weekend and again I thank God for my family. I know at times it is so easy to over look or even take our families for granted, I would challenge you not to. Enjoy the times you have with them and make sure you tell them how much they mean to you. Just a rambling...God Bless!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, lacoste pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors, michael kors, timberland, vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, coach outlet, true religion jeans, oakley pas cher, burberry outlet online, nike roshe, michael kors outlet, nike air max, true religion jeans, coach outlet, new balance pas cher, nike free run uk, north face, michael kors outlet, sac guess, north face, nike air max, michael kors, lululemon, coach purses, michael kors, hogan, burberry, mulberry, nike air max, hollister, converse pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, replica handbags, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, ugg boots, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer, ugg boots, hermes, hollister pas cher, air force

Unknown said...

reebok shoes, hollister, soccer shoes, ralph lauren, gucci, babyliss, lululemon, herve leger, louboutin, birkin bag, lancel, jimmy choo shoes, nike huarache, bottega veneta, soccer jerseys, vans shoes, hollister, baseball bats, new balance, ghd, iphone cases, nike air max, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, north face outlet, vans, ray ban, timberland boots, p90x workout, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, wedding dresses, nike roshe, hollister, asics running shoes, longchamp, celine handbags, instyler, oakley, nfl jerseys, mcm handbags, converse outlet, beats by dre, mont blanc, valentino shoes, nike trainers, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, nike air max

Unknown said...

ugg,uggs,uggs canada, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, moncler outlet, moncler, canada goose, supra shoes, canada goose uk, moncler, links of london, moncler, karen millen, moncler, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, doudoune canada goose, replica watches, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, swarovski crystal, canada goose, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, coach outlet, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, swarovski, canada goose outlet, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, ugg boots uk, canada goose, hollister, canada goose outlet, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, ugg pas cher