Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chik-Fil-A is now open!!!


This morning my family and I went to Chik-Fil-A for breakfast. Today was the grand opening for the new Chik-Fil-A on US 41 just south of Corkscrew. It was a great time. My son fell in love with the Chik-Fil-A cow. My daughter, Emily, wanted nothing to do with that joker. She went into death grip mode every time he came around. Of course as daddy, I loved it because I know a day will soon come when it is no longer cool to hug daddy.

The owner has been attending Summit and is a great guy who loves the Lord. It is extremely encouraging to see God's people incarnating the Gospel in their every day lives. The owner of this establishment truly wants nothing more than to use his business in a way that furthers the Kingdom. I love that. I pray that God would truly give him deep access into the community and favor with people. If you get a chance stop by, enjoy a good meal and let Frank know that you are praying for his business. God Bless You!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I asked Owen tonight who he wanted to pray for and he said: Daddy and the Chic-Fil-A cow!!!!
so i thanked God that they both make us laugh!

orlando cabrera said...

Melanie that is funny. Your boys are awesome. I love reading up on your family. You and Mike are great parents. God Bless.