Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend in Review...

I had a busy but extremely fruitful weekend. On Saturday night, I had the privilege of marrying one of my son's teachers. It was a great honor to perform their ceremony. My wife and I appreciated the time we got to enjoy during our pre-marital counseling sessions with them. We have been asking God to give us opportunities to share our faith and lives with these teachers who have given so much to us and have done so much for our son, Max. Saturday night was a great opportunity and on top of it my wife and I enjoyed ourselves at the reception...

This weekend we also started our new series entitled "Mixed Up, Messed Up, 'Fess Up". We will be going through the Book of James and looking at what it means to live as a citizen of the Kingdom. Jamin was kind enough to fill in for me on Saturday night and from all reports did an excellent job as always. Sunday I had the privilege to share God's Word. God was faithful and the Spirit was truly working in the hearts of people, I know He was working in mine.

Later that afternoon, my wonderful wife and I took the kids to Disney Playhouse live. Our kids loved it. It is always a joy to see my kids smile and laugh. I loved watching them call out to Mickey and Goofy and wave to them. It was awesome. The best part is that they actually made it through the entire show...what a God thing. It truly was a great weekend.


Hope you enjoyed yours... Make it a great week. God Bless You.

3 comments:

Jahna said...

sundays message was great. i can't begin explain the way god spoke to me through the message. thanks so much for all that you do.

orlando cabrera said...

Jahna thanks for the encouraging word. God is good. I will be praying that God continue to reveal His heart and will to you. Keep pressing. God Bless You!

Jamin said...

jamin's message on saturday was excellent.