Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Ramblings

I know I am a day early, but if things go my way tomorrow than I should be busy eating and watching football all day...I have so much to be thankful for, but none more important than Jesus Christ. Without Christ I have no idea where I would be at this moment. Christ has changed my life and has given me direction and purpose. It is amazing to think that we have a God who loves us unconditionally and who is faithful even when we are faithless. Yes indeed I am most thankful for Jesus Christ who paid the ultimate price for my sin and who has freed me from the bondage of my sin.

I am also thankful for my wife, the greatest, most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. She is such a wonderful blessing in my life. She radiates Christ in so many ways and she amazes me everyday with the way she loves me and our kids. I thank God for my wife every day. We have had an incredible journey over the last twelve years and I look forward to the days ahead. I am also thankful for my two rug rats. They are such a joy. I look forward to see what God does in each of their lives. There are few things in my life that can compare to being a dad. I absolutely love my kids. So much to be thankful for, but I guess I will end with the friends that God has blessed me with. God has truly surrounded me with some terrific people to share life with. I pray that you have a great Thanksgiving and I hope that you will take the time to thank God for all He has done and all He has given to you. Happy Thanksgiving!

give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thess. 5:18

1 comment:

Jamin said...

next time, i would like a specific mention of my name. thank you.