Friday, April 4, 2008

The A-Team

One of my favorite shows growing up was the A-Team, yup that's right baby. Mr. T as BA. He was awesome. I even had A-Team pajamas. One of my favorite parts of the show was when the plot was really starting to ramp up and you just knew the bad guys were about to get their butt whooped. Regardless of the episode, somewhere in this time frame of the show, the leader of the A-Team, Hannibal Smith would light a cigar and say "I love it when a plan comes together." Now as a 9-10 yr old boy, I still hadn't figured out that the ending was pretty much going to be the same every episode. But to be honest I also thought smoking a cigar would be cool. Well I have smoked cigars and I think they're awful, no offense to my cigar lovin' buddies out there...
Now you're probably wondering why the journey down tv land, well I've got to say I love it when God's plan comes together.

Another piece of God's A-Team at Summit has finally arrived. Jay Richardson and his family have finally arrived in SWFL. Jay hails from the great state of Texas and he has come on to serve as the Campus Pastor for our Naples location. We are really pumped about this addition to our team. Jay has incredible leadership skills and he is a go getter. He is exactly what we need to help us rally people around God's mission of bringing the Gospel to every man, woman and child in the Naples area. I am so excited to see what God is going to do in the next few months in and through our ministry. Things are really beginning to take shape and the team we have in place and the lay leaders that are helping us in carrying this vision out are absolutely awesome. God is so good and He is truly able to do more than we could think or imagine. (Eph. 3:20-21)

No comments: