Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...


Today is my birthday, kind of...Fourteen years ago today I entered into a personal relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ. And although I have a long way to go I am so glad that my life is not what it was before I met Christ. God has done so much in my life over these last fourteen years. I have so much to be grateful for. My prayer is that I would strive to walk in a manner worthy of the Gospel. God is so good and I am truly grateful for His saving grace in my life. I pray daily that my family members and friends that have not come to know Christ yet would experience His grace soon. I desire so much that those I love and those in my circle of accountability would come to taste and see God is good and come to a place in their lives that they could experience for themselves the abundant life that only Jesus Christ can give.

So if by some way you have come across this blog my challenge to you is that if you have come to know the Gospel for yourself may it never grow wax cold with you. And may the love of Christ compel you to share with others the power of God's amazing grace. Don't waste your days or the opportunities God presents to you. I am so thankful for Abby Montes who lived out and shared the Gospel with me.

No comments: