Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back in December I had the privilege to go to the Holy Land with 26 other evangelical pastors. It truly was an amazing experience. One of the men I was there with who I have truly grown to respect wrote the following entry on his blog. It tells of one of the experiences we had while we were in Jerusalem. It was one of the experiences that I found quite interesting. If you have a moment I would encourage you to check out some of the links. God Bless!


In December, 2007, I was able to visit Jerusalem for the first time. We had an extremely unique and even historical moment when we were able to observe the Menorah, that has been made by the Temple Institute for the future rebuilt Solomon’s Temple, moved to Temple Square. I was able to take a few seconds of this prophetic moment and posted it on You Tube. (You can see it HERE.)


More recently, the
Temple Institute, made a video of the journey to the Menorah’s new location as well and someone has posted it on You Tube as well. You can view it HERE.
If you are ever in Jerusalem, you should make visiting the Temple Institute a priority. It is fascinating to see how Jewish Rabbis are preparing even now for the arrival (actually RETURN) of the Messiah. For the Christian Believer, such actions should cause us to live like we actually believe the Doctrine of the Eminent Return of Christ.
For additional videos of some of my sights in the streets of Jerusalem that night, click
HERE and HERE.

No comments: