Monday, June 9, 2008

Great Gift

So my wife and I received the greatest anniversary gift on Sunday from a young lady who has become like our third adopted child. Erin took our two munchkins, Max & Emily, to the park the other day and had a photo shoot with them. Erin's friend, Ashley, is a professional photographer and she does amazing work. If you get a chance check out her website at http://ad.speakphotography .com. The pictures of Max and Emily turned out awesome. Pam and I were so surprised and blessed by the gift. I am truly a blessed man. These two kids are such a joy for Pam and I and they fill our lives with laughter and unbelievable memories. These pictures help to capture a little of their personality, spunk and spirit. God is so good!















2 comments:

Seedling said...

You're children are simply darling!
They were a pleasure to shoot...

:D

(Ps. the website is http://ad.speakphotography.com)

Take Care!

Ash

LifeDevoted said...

You're kids are adorable,as always.
Ashley, you did a great job w/ the pics!! I'm always amazed at your talent!!

Lauren