Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WE did it!!!


I just wanted to let you all know that WE did it! On Sunday I completed my first marathon. I met my goal and finished just under five hours. It was a beautiful and extremely emotional day. Crossing the finish line yesterday and seeing my wife, Pam, cheering and thinking about what all this was for was to much to keep inside. It was a moment I will soon not forget.

I wanted to thank the many of you who were a part of my team. Your donation meant more to me than you could ever know. Thanks to your donation, I managed to raise $1,562.00 for Organization for Autism Research.

But, above your financial support in this endeavor I could never thank you enough for your prayers for my son, Max. You are greatly appreciated. God Bless You!

Grateful Beyond Words,

Orlando Cabrera

"Running For Max and the Many Others Like Him"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go man!