Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snap Shot

Sometimes a picture truly is worth a thousand words...I am feel so blessed to be dad to two amazing kids. God is so good and I pray that He would continue to give me wisdom and strength to steward my kids, these precious gifts well. If you keep up with these ramblings then you probably have read about "snap shot" moments, moments that you just know you want to capture in your heart and mind because you don't want to forget them and because you know that when you think of this moment it will always in some way warm your heart. This picture is one of those moments. Yeserday, my daughter received a package from her birth father and as you can see from the picture she loved the gift. The Elmo doll is almost as tall as she is...As she embraced Elmo, I could not help but to think and hope that she would also embrace her adoption as God's story. I know that God has great things in store for her life and I pray that she would pursue Him as her greatest need and greatest treasure.

No comments: